A good end cannot sanctify evil means; nor must we ever do evil, that good may come of it... We are too ready to retaliate, rather than forgive... And yet we could hurt no man that we believe loves us. Let us try then what love will do: for if men did once see we love them, we should soon find they would not harm us. Force may subdue, but Love gains: and he that forgives first, wins the laurel.
William Penn

Be patterns, be examples in all countries, places, islands, nations wherever you come; that your carriage and life may preach among all sorts of people, and to them; then you will come to walk cheerfully over the world, answering that of God in everyone...
George Fox

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Agriculture in Murcia, Beaches in Alicante

Jorge, a homeless man, was concerned to find me a place to stay for the night in Cartagena, but I already had one.



 I had a chat with some of these folks when they moved to the other side of the road using my extensive Arabic vocabulary.

In San Javier

My own personal albergue in front of the church in San Javier

This Moroccan Muslim gave me twice as much fruit as I had purchased. "For peace," he said.

My constant companions on the road in Spain

On the road

The Scandanavians are already sunbathing


My home in the park in Dehesa de Campoamor



Where the streets lead to in the south of Spain

Tana and Graham, my most amiable hosts and friends in Torrevieja

No comments:

Post a Comment